Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Final Report on PLN

PLN chicklist
I am so excited that my PLN is expanding and that it will only continue to grow to include more educators from around the world when I become a teacher. I haven't had the chance to actually reap the full benefits of all of the people that I have access to on Twitter, but I know that once I become a teacher I surely will. Not too long ago I saw where a teacher was needing other students to comment on his student's blogs and I wanted to badly to have a class of my own that could leave comments for his students. I think that it is so great to have these connections and I really cannot wait to utilize them as a teacher.
I have also enjoyed reading the blogs of these teachers. They have shared so much information with thier readers and have given me many, many ideas to use in the future, as well as given me a lot to think about in terms of the profession I am pursuing. I really love that I have access to these blogs and can always leave comments giving my views on a topic and take advantage of all of the information teachers are just throwing at anyone who cares to read their blogs.
I also am liking my PLE, symbaloo. I have found a few glitches with it, although that may just be my computer. But, I really like how everything I could need is in the same spot and all I can access it all with just a click. This is something that I want to introduce my students to in the future.
Overall, my PLN is growing and I know that it will only continue to grow with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment