Saturday, November 24, 2012

Final Project Progress Report

I am happy to say that the end in near! I need a long break from school, and Christmas break can't get here fast enough. My group, Kids R Us, has been working on our final project through Google Docs, email, and text message. On Google Docs, I and one other group member have written out our scripts for our video, and we are still waiting on the other two to do so. We have chosen to do an advice video that is a sort of parody of "Dear Abby." I think it is going to work out really well! We are going to film this coming week as well as edit and publish. I am excited to work on it. I have been blessed with a group that likes to have fun and that puts forth the effort to get our work done. Here's hoping filming runs smoothly!
group pipcture of Alecia baxter, Shannon Watson, Taylor Davis, and Victoria Kaplan

No comments:

Post a Comment