Sunday, October 21, 2012

C4T Comments For Teachers 2

computer screen with a smiling face

For my second set of comments for teachers, the teacher I was assigned to was Joe Dale.
The first post I read was about aPLaNet, which stands for Autonomous Personal Learning Networks for Language Teachers. This is a project that's purpose is for teachers who don't normally use social networking, to start to use it in order to become aqcuainted with it and to create their own PLN.
I left this comment for him:
"Hi Joe,
Thank you so much for sharing so many great resources about aPLaNet with your readers. It was very helpful that you included links and embedded videos straight into your post so that I didn't have to hunt them down. I really like that. I am currently studying to become an educator, and I had never heard of aPLaNet before and after reading about it I think it is a great project. Social media is a great tool to use in many different aspects. This is such an amazing way to get others introduced to it.
Thank you again for sharing, Victoria"

Mr. Dale hasn't blogged in some time, so I had to travel back to find something else to comment on. The second post I read from him was about Ligu@net World Wide. This was neat to discover. I played around with the website for a while, and it seems like a great tool to use for learning languages. There are many different choices of languages and there are plenty of tools, links, and tips to use. I think this site could definitely be useful in high school and college for anyone needing plenty of sources for learning a second language, or for anyone who just needs to brush up on one.
This is the comment I left for Mr. Dale:
"Hi Joe,
This is such a great site! Thank you for sharing this awesome source. I think it is a great way for anyone learning a language to not only have many sources, tips, and tools at their fingertips, but it is a great way for them to interact with others who are learning or teaching a language just like them.
Thanks again for sharing, Victoria"

No comments:

Post a Comment