Sunday, October 7, 2012

C4K Summary for September

C4K Post 1
For my first C4K assignment, I commented on Jaden's Blog. Jaden is a fourth grade student from California. He wrote a very informative post about the things he has learned from blogging. He included some things that you should do while blogging, as well as some things that you shouldn't do, and ways to make sure you blog safely. It was very well written, and I enjoyed reading it. This is the comment I left for him:
"Hi Jaden,
My name is Victoria. I live in Mississippi, but I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am studying to become an educator, and I must say that I really like your blog! This post is wonderful to share with others. I feel that it is especially important to share with children so that they understand the rules of blogging as well as safety measures that should be taken into consideration while blogging. You seem like a very smart young man to understand the importance of all of these things. I look forward to reading more wonderful blog posts from you in the future!
Take care, Victoria"

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like Jaden has blogged in a while, and my comment has yet to be approved by him in order to appear on his blog.

C4K Post 2
For my second C4K assignment, I left a comment on Fauea's Blog. Fauea is a grade six student from New Zealand. I chose to comment on their post about making ice cream comets at school. Fauea wrote about how they made the comets and how they tasted, and her post really made me want to try one! This is the comment I left:
"Hi Fauea,
My name is Victoria. I live in Mississippi in the United States, but I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am studying to become an educator. After reading your post about making ice cream comets at school, I got a huge craving for ice cream! I had never heard of an ice cream comet before. After you gave such wonderful instructions on how to make one, it made me want to try myself. In the United States we call biscuits cookies. My favorite cookies to eat with ice cream are chocolate ones with cream filling. I think when I make my own ice cream comet I will crush some of those up and then add some rainbow sprinkles. I hope mine turns out as delicious as you described yours! You are doing a great job blogging, and I hope you keep it up. Thank you for sharing this unique way of eating ice cream with me and the rest of your readers!
Take good care, Victoria."


keyboard letters spelling out the word blog

No comments:

Post a Comment